Friday, September 4, 2009

Hi there folks, it's Sharon or ewelady. It has been a busy summer and it has gone by way to fast for me. Besides being at The Yarn Garden almost daily, I've been going over my to do projects. There were several that have been lanquising for months. I was brutal and realistic, the lacy yoga bag which I had tried to start several times was never going to be knit so that went. The Wave Scarf also went by by. Then there was the Wrixlen Jacket, which I had yarn for. But when I looked at it again I realized that yarn was not heavy enough for the jacket. And the yarn I picked out for another project was not right either. I've combined the two yarns to make the Pariesenne Jacket from Knit One Below. They are just right for this project.

I've also decided I need to get off the cardigan and jacket kick, my closet is over flowing with them. I have quite a bit of sock yarn and I want to learn how to do a pair at one time on circular needles. So perhaps when I get through with this latest jacket and the Feb. Ladies Sweater for my daughter, Sara, and the vest for my mother Dolly, I'll start on socks again. Have to get that holiday knitting out of the way first.

Stitches is coming soon to Hartford!! I can't wait. I have never been to a Stitches, I've signed up for a couple of classes and will be helping out at The Yarn Garden booth. Hope to see some of you there.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment